Tipperary County Board chairman John Devane.
The Tipperary County Board is encouraging club players, officers and mentors to attend a special forum on Tuesday, October 16th in the Anner Hotel, Thurles (8pm) - the County Board has invited every club in the Premier County to send two delegates to the club championship fixtures and structures forum which must include the club chairman or secretary and one more member (i.e. a player, selector or County Board delegate).
The following have been cited as the topics for discussion:-
1) The structure of our current county championships.
2) What should be played during the month of April (if anything)?
3) Can we improve our county leagues?
4) Should we reduce our minor club championships to under-17?
5) Should we reduce our under-21 club championships to under-20 or under-19?
6) What is your club’s preference on changing our juvenile grades from under-12, under-14 and under-16?
The purpose of this forum is to ensure that all stakeholders are fully informed in advance of the November meeting of the County Board when the format for the 2019 Tipperary club championships will be decided.
You can ensure that you club has a say in the matter by taking part in the fixtures forum on Tuesday, October 16th in the Anner Hotel, Thurles (8pm).
To keep up to date with all the sporting news in Tipperary please click here - to follow the Tipperary Star sports team on twitter please click here - to follow sports editor Brian McDonnell on Twitter please click here. Alternatively, you can also like the Tipperary Star on Facebook.