Tipperary Jobs Round Up: Who's hiring in the county this week?
Who's hiring in Tipperary this week? See our exciting jobs round up from the Tipperary Star as advertised in our Recruitment pages of this week's paper.
• Nenagh Plant Hire are looking to recruit an experienced Plant Fitter for small and large plant. See page 71 of this week’s Tipperary Star for details on how to apply.
• Drivers wanted for a taxi and minibus company based in Templemore to work mainly in hospital transfers and school transport. See page 71 for full details.
• An office administrator is required in the Thurles area for a busy office. Applicants should have at least two years experience in a similar role, strong IT literacy, excellent telephone manner and work well within a team.
• Centenary Agri are currently hiring a Mill Operative/ Loader Driver based in Ballyduff. Hours 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, along with overtime and shift work when required.
• Temporary staff nurses are required for St. Patrick’s Hospital, Cashel. Closing date for applications is Monday 2nd July at 12 noon.
• Leading Clonmel technology company VisionID Ltd, which specialises in barcode print and enterprise mobile computing solutions, are recruiting for a number of positions including Field Service Engineers, Helpdesk Support Agents and Internal Sales Team Leader.
• Scoil Mochaomhog Naofa, Two Mile Borris require a taxi escort to cover maternity leave and accompany one pupil to and from school. Applicants will be subject to Garda Vetting/ Occupational Health Assessment. See page 71 for more information.
For more information and contact details about all of these positions, be sure to pick up this week’s edition of the Tipperary Star. See page 71 of this week's paper for full details on all jobs available.