Tipperary Jobs Round Up: Who's hiring in the county this week?
Who's hiring in Tipperary this week? See our exciting jobs round up from the Tipperary Star as advertised in our Recruitment pages of this week's paper.
• Downe's EUROSPAR, Templemore are currently recruiting for an experienced baker to join their growing team.
• In Thurles an expanding retail group have multiple vacancies available including full and part time deli assistants, full time sale assistants and part time shop assistants - see Box No on page 67 of this week's Tipperary Star for more information.
• The Brothers of Charity Services Ireland are inviting applications for the following positions across their services in South Tipperary including permanent part time support workers (Care Assistant Grade), permanent Full Time Team Leader (Workshop Manager Grade) and permanent Full Time Team Leader (Senior/ Instructor Grade).
• A busy Thurles Solicitor's Office is recruiting a Legal Secretary/ PA. Previous legal experience preferable but not necessary and good computer and typing skills are required.
• Ryans Cleaning are currently recruiting for a part time bookkeeper to cover 20 hours per week. Previous experience essential and knowledge of Quickbooks an advantage.
• Ryans Cleaning are also looking to fill a temporary position for Payroll and Office Administration (Working hours 9am to 5pm)
• Sean Tracey Swimming Pool in Tipperary town require a part time leisure attendant. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and possess a current Irish Water Safety National Pool Lifeguard Award or equivalent and Swim Ireland Level 1 Swimming Teacher qualification or equivalent.
• North Tipperary Leader Partnership are inviting applications from farmers, their spouses, siblings or children, who wish to supplement their farming income by working 19.5 hours per week in a variety of local community projects as part of the Rural Social Scheme programme. To be eligible for the RSS Scheme you must be farming over 1 hectare of land, have access to an active herd number, making a basic payment application and be in receipt of a qualifying means tested Social Welfare Payment.
For more information and contact details about all of these positions, be sure to pick up this week’s edition of the Tipperary Star. See pages 66 and 67 of this week's paper for full details on job's available.