• PENETENTIAL SERVICE: Mon 14th April at 7.30pm in Sacred Heart Church, Templemore
• HOLY THURSDAY - 17th April - Mass of the Lord’s Supper
Templemore at 7.00pm; Clonmore at 8.00pm; Killea at 8.00pm
• ADORATION AT ALTAR OF REPOSE Spend some time at the Altar of Repose. Templemore Church open until 9.00pm; Clonmore & Killea until 9.30pm
• GOOD FRIDAY - 18th April - (Day of Fast and Abstinence) The Celebration of the Lord’s Passion: Sacred Heart Church Templemore at 3.00pm
• STATIONS OF THE CROSS AND SOLEMN VENERATION OF THE CROSS St. Anne’s Church, Clonmore @ 7.00pm; St. James Church, Killea @ 8.00pm
• PRAYER AROUND THE CROSS. In Candlelight you are invited to spend time at the cross to pray, to listen, to join in the Taize Chants and to be silent as we take in the wonder of God’s love for all of us. Church of the Sacred Heart, Templemore at 9.00pm
• HOLY SATURDAY – 19th April - The Easter Vigil: Church of the Sacred Heart, Templemore at 7pm; St. Anne’s Church Clonmore at 8.00pm; St. James’ Church, Killea at 8pm
• EASTER SUNDAY - 20th April Dawn Mass in the Town Park at 6.00am. Usual Sunday mass times in all three churches.
• CONFESSIONS / RECONCILATION Sacred Heart Church Templemore on Holy Saturday 19th April 2.00-3.00pm. In all three churches after ceremonies each day.
There is a need for extra help in our three parish churches with Flower Arranging. If you would like to help please give your name to any of the priests or to Evelyn at the Parish Office.
Sr Aine Historical Society will hold their next lecture in the McAuley Centre Templemore on Thurs April 24th 8pm. The talk entitled “The Sale of Midleton Town”, 1964 – 1966 will be delivered by Mr John Fenton of Cork hurling fame. All welcome. Refreshments served.