Cashel is gearing up to host the ‘Darkness Into Light’ dawn walk on May 9th next at 4.15am, but readers are urged to register now.
The annual 5km walk/run is aimed at boosting mental health and conquering self-harm. If you have registered online and haven’t collected your t-shirt You MUST print your receipt and bring it to registration venues to pick up your t-shirt.
2) Again these registration dates are Cashel Credit Union 1st, 2nd 7th and 8th May 10am-4pm and Dunnes Tipperary town 10am-2pm
3) Registration is available at Cashel rugby club from 3.30 am until 4am on the 9th May. Late registration on the morning does not guarantee a t-shirt.
4) Please arrive by 4am. Please also allow time for parking.
5) Parking is available at Spafield Family Resource Centre, Old Road, Cashel and Minogues Cork Road, Cashel and St John The Baptist Primary School, Old Road Cashel.
6) There will be a shuttle bus service operating frequently from Minogues, Cork road from 3:30am
7) Please respect stewards and follow any instructions on arrival.
8) Bring your torch.
9) Please keep your children with you at all times
10) Keep dogs on their leash
11) You are welcome to take selfies/ photos to share on fb etc as we are compiling a ‘Those Who Walked With Us 2015 album’.
12) Please place any litter in bins provided.
13) There will be no storage for personal items during event, so please come ready to walk/run.
14) There will be tea and light refreshments available upstairs at the venue following the walk. The Cashel Darkness Into Light Comittee would like to thank you for your continued support. Readers can post online queries to Cher via Darkness Into Light Cashel Facebook Page.