Hop on your bike for the Trip to Tipp Weekend of Cycling on Saturday 17th & Sunday 18th August in aid of NCBI - Working for People with Sight Loss.
Over the last 18 years, the Trip to Tipp has grown into an established part of the annual cycling calendar attracting a significant number of cyclists throughout Ireland every year. As before, there will be 5 routes for cyclists to choose from over the weekend.
The route details are as follows:
1. Saturday 17th August 70km ‘Three Counties Tour”. Start Time 1pm
2. Sunday 18th August 180km (Glen of Aherlow & The Vee). Start Time 9am
3. Sunday 18th August 100km (Glen of Aherlow). Start Time 10.30am
4. Sunday 18th August 70km. Start Time: 10.30am (Scenic Tour of Tipperary)
5. Sunday 18th August 20km “Family Fun Cycle”. Start Time 11.30am
All cycles depart from the Anner Hotel in Thurles. Online registration is now available at a discounted rate for Routes 1 to 4. The cost of entry is €30 and includes an official Trip to Tipp Goodie Bag, refreshments and certificate of completion. Registration on the day is €35 while the cost of entry for Route 5 (the ‘Family Fun Cycle’) is €20. There is also a special online offer of 2 days cycling for just J50. Entry fee can be raised through sponsorship or by personal donation and all funds raised over the weekend are in aid of the NCBI - Working for People with Sight Loss. Sign-up online today @www.bikerschallenge.com. For more information please contact Billy Shanahan at 087-9253225 / email@example.com or JP Corcoran at 01-8821970 / firstname.lastname@example.org.