Two New Fibre Locations Announced for Tipperary
ROSCREA and Tipperary town are set to benefit from new broadband investment, following an announcement by Eircom this week. Eircom is rolling out its fibre network to the two towns as part of the construction of Ireland’s largest fibre network, said a spokesperson.
This week’s announcement is the latest phase in the roll out to bring Eircom’s fibre network to an additional 300,000 homes and businesses across Ireland. This next phase of the network roll out is scheduled to finish in December 2014 and will reach one million premises. The latest announcement includes Roscrea and Tipperary town which sees a total of five locations in county Tipperary included in the fibre roll out plan. Clonmel, Nenagh and Thurles were included in Phase IV which was announced last month.
Full story in this week’s Tipperary Star.
- Gortnahoe mourns Camogie player (10)
- West Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship Clonoulty-Rossmore prove far too strong for Cashel
- Stay awake in Europe’s answer to the Big Apple
- Determined performance gives Eamon O’Shea hope for the future
- Brendan Maher hopes Tipp men can build on league final display
Search for a job
Weather for Tipperary
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South