A two storey dormer bungalow at Seskin, Thurles,
It is very privately located on circa .5 of one acre of landscaped grounds C. 1 Km from Thurles town centre encompassing outstanding accommodation throughout.
This Outstanding Property Is In Pristine Order The House And Grounds Have Been Very Well Maintained By The Current Owners
Seskin Thurles Is Just Off The Nenagh Road And A Short Distance From The M8 Dublin/cork Motorway At Horse & Jockey Interchange
• Kitchen/Living Room with Timber flooring Solid fuel stove, fitted kitchen area with patio doors onto rear patio.
• Utility Room, tiled throughout with Storage space, separate back door.
• A Hallway Tiled throughout, Staircase leading to first floor, Sitting room, Solid fuel fireplace, cast iron insert, wooden surround, a Tiled corridor, Ground Floor Bedroom, En suite bathroom, Electric shower, Two piece suite in white, Further ground floor bedroom, Bedroom 3 Also suitable as a study, Main Bathroom with Tiling throughout, Three piece suite in white.
• The first floor has a Bedroom Carpeted, Bathroom Tiled, power shower Large Landing very attractive pine ceiling. This area also has a separate Velux window to the rear, First floor landing area with seating Separate Bedroom Complete with wooden flooring, a Large walk in wardrobe With wooden flooring .
• Large entrance gates and front wall
• Tarmac driveway
• Front lawn area shrubbery
• Patio area with decking to rear
• Very private back lawn area with ample space for play area etc
• Lots of suitable space for parking both back and front
Charming internal/interior features including
• pine ceiling, superb examples of tiling and finish work
• Solid fuel stove in kitchen/living room
• Solid fuel fireplace in sitting room
• Superb finishing throughout
Proximity to Third Level College – LIT Tipperary and Thurles Town centre