South Tipperary County Museum
Spring 2013 Events at the South Tipperary County Museum - Saturday, February 2nd (11am to 12 noon) workshop on St Brigid’s Day Crosses for ages six to 12. Admmission is E3 and booking is essential.
Saturday, February 9th (11am-12 noon) workshop on Valentine’s Day for six to 12-year-olds. Admission is E3 and booking is essential.
Saturday, March 9th (11am-12 Noon) workshop for Mother’s Day (six to 12-year-olds). Admission is E3 and booking is essential.
Saturday, March 23rd (11am-12 noon) workshop on Easter for (six to 12-year-olds). Admission is E3 and booking is essential.
Wednesday the 3rd, Thursday the 4th and Friday the 5th of April (11am-1pm) Easter Camp for six to 12-year-olds.
Admission is priced at E30 - E15 deposit required on booking which is non-refundable and booking is essential.
- Gortnahoe mourns Camogie player (10)
- West Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship Clonoulty-Rossmore prove far too strong for Cashel
- Stay awake in Europe’s answer to the Big Apple
- Determined performance gives Eamon O’Shea hope for the future
- Brendan Maher hopes Tipp men can build on league final display
Search for a job
Weather for Tipperary
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South
Temperature: 11 C to 16 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West