Kickback Café switches on ‘Light bulb – A Brighter Guide to Your Mental Health’
Late December was electric in the Café, not only due to the high level of activity taking place, but due to a group of very talented local young ladies, launching the end result of a project they had taken on while on college placement in the KickBack Café during 2012.
What is this Project I hear you ask…’Light Bulb – A brighter Guide To Your Mental Health’, is the end result of a year- long Project looking at effective ways in which to promote positive mental health to young people in our area. The Pack is a very vibrant bag with a wide variety of both local and national supports available to young people in relation to promoting their mental health; it also includes fun gimmick things that will put a smile on your face.
Full story in this week’s Tipperary Star.
- Gortnahoe mourns Camogie player (10)
- West Tipperary Senior Hurling Championship Clonoulty-Rossmore prove far too strong for Cashel
- Stay awake in Europe’s answer to the Big Apple
- Determined performance gives Eamon O’Shea hope for the future
- Brendan Maher hopes Tipp men can build on league final display
Search for a job
Weather for Tipperary
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: West
Temperature: 11 C to 18 C
Wind Speed: 10 mph
Wind direction: South